Sunspotter Talk

Classification/recents glitch

• Mjtbarrett by Mjtbarrett

I was shown the same two images in classification. Difficult to choose between the two! When I chose one with the intention of reporting it I was unable to get past the first page of my recent classifications. The problem is ongoing.
    I had just posted on this image and had cross-referenced a couple of similar looking false PSLs in a discussion here: http://talk.sunspotter.org/#/boards/BSZ0000004/discussions/DSZ0000028

I may have created a circular reference (but I'm not sure). It may just be coincidental but I would like to check some older classifications if possible. Could anyone help please?

Posted

• voyager1682002 by voyager1682002

It happens to me too. I was shown two identical images and "Recent" in profile page stuck at "Page 1".

Posted

After a few classifications now I am stuck at "Page 2", can't go backward or forward, very strange!

Posted

I'm beginning to wonder if the Sunspotter project is still being monitored... I have hardly seen anyone else around for a few days now. I haven't seen anything posted from the Science Team for ages. ElisabethB contacted them via twitter and they said that it was back up and running but it feels a bit like we are in a parallel universe at the moment. 😃

Edit: I tweeted @sunspotter_org and apparently the project is still live...

Posted

• dvdgc13 by dvdgc13 translator, scientist

@Mjbarrett we are still live... and we have still a lot to classify... 😃 A newer and bigger set is in its way, I cannot confirm the date but soon.

Posted

Fantastic - bring it on! Thanks for the contact. It seems to be a problem when the same image is shown on both sides of the classification page. It would be great to get it sorted before the big new dataset arrives. 😃

Posted

• pahiggins by pahiggins

Sorry, we are swamped with trying to get the new dataset looking right, at the moment- but its nearly done, and we will have a bit more time then!

Thanks for keeping active on the boards!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

I'm unable to classify, have been all day. Is this related to you guys getting the new dataset ready ?

Posted

• Quia by Quia

I'm also unable to classify 😦

pssst, hey Els, fancy seeing you here on this sun related project!

Posted

• jules by jules

Glad it's not just me. 😉

Posted

Still not able to classify!

Posted

• dvdgc13 by dvdgc13 translator, scientist

Sunspotter is back!! Thanks to the Dev team!

Posted

And it's down again (for me ! )

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

And for me, too.

Posted

• Arlon by Arlon

It's down for me...

Posted

It was up for a couple of hours but it is down again ! 😦

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

Now it's up again!

Posted

I'm almost afraid to say it, but it is working for me too ! 😄

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

Looks like it's time to show no mercy to the images again and leave no image non-compared.

Posted

😄

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

Looks like 300 000 mark is passed. How many classifications are needed to get at least somewhat valuable data?

Posted

Aaaaaand, it's down again ! 😦

edit : Aaaaaand, it's up again ! 😄 😄

Posted