Sunspotter Talk

unable to rank

• vllctsdrncrm by vllctsdrncrm

I'm using Firefox and chrome and both wont let me rank sun spots. i turned off ad blocks and still nothing happens when i click on the "start ranking" button.

Please help!

Posted

• EvaCB by EvaCB translator

I've had the same problem since about 24 hours ago. The classification counter is stuck at 248822, too.

Posted

• dvdgc13 by dvdgc13 translator, scientist

Susnpotter is back!! Thanks to the dev team!

Posted

• vllctsdrncrm by vllctsdrncrm

still can't classify or rank

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

Is the project or one of its phases complete?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

I don't think so ! It was up for a couple of hours, but it is down again ! 😦

Posted

• Mark_Moffatt by Mark_Moffatt

I am unable to do anything in sunspotter PLEASE HELP ME !

Posted

• hamptongray23 by hamptongray23

Is anyone having similar issues with phase two? I had that problem (with Chrome) for a few minutes but clicking the 'Classify' button at the top of the page worked for me.

Posted

• dvdgc13 by dvdgc13 translator, scientist in response to hamptongray23's comment.

@hamptongray23, are you still having issues with the classification? Maybe there was some glitch... it works fine now on my side.

Posted

• hamptongray23 by hamptongray23

No, it appears that my problem was just momentary.

Posted

• N5bz by N5bz

I don't know how or where to start a new discussion:
    hot keys:
    Philosophy: NEVER USE THE MOUSE unless it is to select objects in an image.
    In other words: always provide hot keys for things that are chosen frequently.

For this project, 'a' 's' and 'd' would work fine for a right handed person like me to select the left image, the invert button, or the right image.
    Of course, I can make my own hot keys with an AutoHotKey script, but it is so much nicer when it is build in because changes in screen layout will mess up scripts because they click the wrong screen coordinates.

Posted

• dvdgc13 by dvdgc13 translator, scientist in response to N5bz's comment.

@N5bz, to create a new thread you have at the bottom of the discussions list the "Begin New Discussion" box.

I've created a new discussion thread with your text. I think it may be a good improvement to the user interface.

Posted