Sunspotter Talk

Statistics

• Panasko by Panasko

Hello,

Is it possible to share with us some statistics, I would love to see how we do it per day/week/month, something to compare. This is something I find lacking in most zooniverse projects, abillity to compare community/personal effort.

Thank you in advance,

Panasko

Posted

• dvdgc13 by dvdgc13 translator, scientist in response to Panasko's comment.

Hi @Panasko, I don't have access to such information in an easy way. Maybe someone from the developers team does. I could make one so and then with the data from the classifications... maybe that could be a plot for a future post 😃

Posted

• Panasko by Panasko

Thank you for reply...I was thinking more in line with long-term accessibillity of those data, which would generate automaticly. Ofcoursr I dont know if that is possible but in my noob point of view it shouldn't be too demanding on system, but I think it could give us sense of accomplishement.

Panasko

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Hey Pansko -- here's a few screenshots that might be helpful to you for now!

enter image description here

enter image description here

I'm also sending the full source of these statistics to @dvdgc13 as well. Hope this helps!!

Posted

• Panasko by Panasko

Thank you, it is always interesting to see these, it helps me keep motivated when i see progress, sometimes it is difficult to see it becouse we have large number of classifications and sometimes I tend to notice only big change (when first number changes lol).

Best regards,
    Panasko

Posted